Wednesday 30 January 2013

Dublin Pub Box - Bah bloody humbug

Day 7

So, still haven't bought a skipping rope, nor have I found suitable steps to run up and down like a mad thing. I haven't had a chance to do any interval training this week, nor have I had the opportunity to go to those extra sessions in RAW gym. I have eaten my housemate's Bourbon Creams, I've had a couple of sneaky pints of Guinness after work and I have developed an unhealthy obsession with peanut butter.

"Frailty thy name is woman!"

As if that wasn't bad enough my lungs are on fire and I have a raspy, horrible smokers cough. My UPC remote has stopped working and I'm stuck watching bloody 'Toddlers & Tiaras'. Aaaaaaaagghhhhhh - face melting.

Rant over.

On the upside, I have my own gloves now, so my hands don't smell like hairy man ass after every training session and I washed my hand wraps so they are meadow-y fresh. Personal hygiene for the win! I trained with my gum shield on again last night and it didn't feel quite so humiliating, I don't know if I'm getting used to it or if I just have no dignity left.

Still trying to figure out a nickname....what about 'Gassius Clay'? People tell me I'm gas all the time....oh wait,   maybe they said gassy.....

Ok that's it until next time folks,
I'll try to be in a better/more productive mood,
Carlynn
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment